|Registration ICET’12 (in Euros)||Before September 27, 2012||After September 27, 2012|
|Students – Full conference fees||150||200|
|Students without dinners||100||150|
|IEEE and TPC members||250||300|
|Additional page (2 pages max.)||50/each||50/each|
For reduced registration fees for Egyptian participants affiliated with Egyptian institutions, please contact Dr. Ahmed Madian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee includes the following entitlements:
• Conference materials
• Admission to all main conference sessions, special sessions, and plenary talks
• Complimentary industrial sessions registration
• Invitation to Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
• A coffee break and lunch (at lunch symposiums) per full day conference
• Certificate of attendance
Payment Methods: The conference fee is either payable by bank transfer or cash. You can choose either one of the pay methods. Payment details are listed below:
1. By Bank Transfer: Bank transfer details are as follows:
Bank Name: Commercial International Bank
Branch Name: German University in Cairo
Swift Code: CIBEEGCX048
Account number: 48-303-000-51
Account Name: German University in Cairo
Details of Payment: “ICET 2012 GUC – 2”
Please indicate your paper ID on the bank slip. After payment is made, please email the bank slip including your paper ID in the “Subject” to email@example.com.
2. By Cash: The bank transfer payment mode is available up till 5 October 2012. After this date, all payments must be made via cash. NO credit card payments will be accepted at the conference site, only payments in cash of EUR or Egyptian Pounds can be accepted at the conference registration check-in desk.